Frequently Asked Questions
- How much does refinishing cost?
On average, refinishing costs about 1/3 or even less than the cost of bathtub replacement!!!
- How long does the refinishing process take?
Approximately 2 - 5 hours.
- Is there an odor?
Yes, the materials used in refinishing emit a mild odor. However, the work area is properly ventilated before work begins. Odors dissipate within an hour or two.
- What colors are available?
White, almond and bone are standard colors. Additional colors can be color-matched.
- How quickly will I be able to use the bathtub after it is refinished?
The very next day!
- How durable is the finish?
Tests have shown excellent durability against normal wear, common stains and impact from objects commonly found in bathrooms.
- Does a refinished bathtub require special care?
NO! Regular cleaning using a non-abrasive bathroom cleaner will help maintain your refinished bathtub's beautiful, shiny appearance.
- Do you accept credit cards?
Yes! We accept Visa, Mastercard and Discover.